Team Blaster Cards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team of duelists who promote people to get better at the game and develop their own decks and strategies.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Destiny Hero control

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BrAv3rY
Admin

Destiny Hero control Empty
PostSubject: Destiny Hero control   Destiny Hero control Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:38 pm

This is the deck I typically use to test the new members of Blaster Cards. I know what you might be saying, "Anyone can get in if you use a deck like DESTINY HEROES. What's the point of testing people if you aren't going to use a good deck?" Well, I can assure you, this deck is nothing to laugh at. I have been testing this deck for over a year until I finally found a consistent build that I am comfortable playing. Feel free to ask me any questions on the deck.

Monsters
3 Diamond Dude
2 Malicious
1 Plasma
1 Doom Lord
1 Stratos
2 Card Trooper
3 Tomato
1 DAD
1 Sangan

Spells
1 Reinforcement of the Army
3 D-Draw
3 Creature Swap
2 Shrink
1 Dark Eruption
2 MST
1 Heavy Storm
1 Dark Hole
1 Monster Reborn
1 Book of Moon

Traps
3 Call of the Haunted
2 D-Shield
2 Bottomless
2 Mirror Force

Side Deck
2 Effect Veiler
2 Genex Ally Birdman
2 Cyber Dragon
1 MST
2 Forbidden Lance
2 Super Polymerization
2 Torrential Tribute
2 Compulsory Evacuation Device

Extra
1 Excalibur
1 Maestroke
1 Utopia
1 Pearl
1 Papilloperative
1 Lavalval Chain
1 Zenmaines
1 Temtempo
1 Leviair
2 Black Rose
2 Absolute Zero
2 Chimeratech

Basically, you speed through the deck to get Diamond Dude on the field. When you get him on the field, you abuse his effects while protecting him with your back row to get to your win conditions, being Dark Armed Dragon and Destiny Hero Plasma. The side deck is mostly just Geargia/Machine variants and Mermail/Atlantean hate, because those are my only 2 bad matchups. I don't run the solemn brigade because this deck runs monsters with very low attack, so i need to take battle damage. Life points are more precious in this build than in other decks, and it takes a certain amount of knowing the deck well to know when i need to take battle damage or when i should negate attacks. Well, there you have it. I use this deck primarily for the testing of new members, because it's my most comfortable deck, and it DOES win games, you just need to know how to play it.
Back to top Go down

Destiny Hero control
Page 1 of 1